Some book are must read to new babies hacker


Hello guys in this post i will talk about some interesting fact of hacking in this day hacking is become a most popular topic for all over the world.In my previous post i will tell you How to become a successful hacker so if you are new in my blog.I request firstly you read my previous articles
so let's start the main point of this article,in this article i will tell you some important book that you must read new babies hacker
I saw many people read allot of hacking book buy didn't profit you know what why those people didn't get profit that book because that book is high level security,hacking,cracking and many more written about it thats why other people read this book they didn't understood about the whole world of hacking,coding,security,and also.
So I recommended for all firstly you read this book you must learn some coding language only for basic likes as  HTML,Java,Javascript also because without coding knowledge you think I will become a hacker then it's difficult.
Many hacker in the whole world these are also know the coding.If you really want to be a hacker i will help you but in one condition is that you follow my instruction then i will guide to be a successful hacker likes a kevin mitnick.

There are two book you must read out this is only for begginer

1) Hacking for begginer

2) Hacking the art of expolitation

In this book  I will specially find out the new babies of hacker so let's read out this book and enjoy and if you face any kind of issue about this articles please mention in comment below.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.